Create Event Stage Design
This goes without saying that it calls for ample efforts on the part of the event managers to arrange everything that is needed to achieve perfection with the event. Here are some tips that will help you create the maximum impact on the audience.
- Ensure the Audio Is Loud and Clear – Quality sound is of utmost significance in case of any event. It helps to convey the right messages to the audience. This helps to enhance the overall optimistic audience experience. Ensure that there is an effective sound distribution across the venue. It is essential to place at least one speaker in every corner of the room. 4 speakers are required for a 200 capacity event.
- Use Appropriate Lighting – Lighting must be properly placed for every individual who will be standing on the stage at various heights. Though it may seem surprising but stage lighting is often the most underestimated and forgotten thing. But it plays a pivotal role not only during the event but also for the videography and the photos. You should use the console to control the lighting of the entire room. You also should not go for just one profile light for the speaker. Many people move around the stage while delivering the speech. Under such circumstances, beside the general house lights, minimum 2 lights are required.
- Choose the Correct Height – Take into account the comfort and the line of sight of the audience when choosing the right elevation of the stage. For any presentation for about 200 seated audiences, 1 and a half feet off the ground is considered perfect. The total clear view that you have available at the venue is to be considered. The height of the stage can rise up to 5 feet depending on the total size of the audience.
- Always Brand the Lectern – A lectern is always thought to be the most basic staging needs for the presentations. But you should see to it that the lectern is branded as all venues and hotels have variant lecterns that can turn out to be an eye-sore in the centre-stage if it is not branded. The branding must not have much information. It should just have the central colour theme with the logo and the stage is set.
- Select Microphones Based on Speakers – You should check with the speakers about how they are comfortable while giving the speech. There are speakers who like to move around for effective communication on stage and those who remain static on the lectern. The best thing is to be prepared for all situations. Be prepared with lapel mics, lectern mics as well as cordless mics for the audiences to start the question answer session. You should also make sure that your event crew is ready after each presentation for passing on the mics to whoever requires it.